As a part of our ongoing World Environment Day initiatives, we are organizing a free online session on guidance to support individuals / organization in meeting the regulatory compliance related to e-waste, hazardous waste & biomedical waste. 30th June is the last date for submitting annual returns for e-waste, hazardous waste & Biomedical Waste. If you have responsibility or accountability to maintain environmental compliance, you should attend this session.
Who should Attend:
All stakeholders involved in maintaining and ensuring environmental compliance including following but not limited to - EHS Professionals, Administrative Teams, Facility Managers, Property Managers, Operation Managers, Environmental Engineers, or any other interested in understanding this compliance requirement.
Highlights of the Session:
1) Brief overview of legislation on e-waste, Hazardous Waste & Biomedical Waste in India
2) How to store these waste types as per regulatory compliance
3) How to maintain monthly inventory for these waste in statutory forms
4) Different forms used for annual returns of e-waste, hazardous waste & biomedical waste
5) How to prepare annual return and submission to State Pollution Control Boards
Date - 15.06.2020 (15:00 to 16:00 hrs.)