How energy efficient is your home or business? Do you suffer from high bills? Do rooms stay too hot or cold? Would you like to potentially lower your energy cost?
As per the Energy Conservation Act, 2001, Energy Audit is defined as “the verification, monitoring and analysis of use of energy including submission of technical report containing recommendations for improving energy efficiency with cost benefit analysis and an action plan to reduce energy consumption”.
- Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced GHG emissions and hence Carbon Footprint
- Reduced operating cost
- Structured approach for decision making
- Assisting organization in better usage of their energy resources
- Promote best practices and foster the correct behavior for energy consumption
- To provide framework for promoting energy efficiency projects
EGSS is comprise of BEE Accredited and Certified Energy Auditors. We conduct Energy audit in two phases: